The lymphatic system plays a crucial role in maintaining a healthy fluid balance in the body. An ongoing flow of lymphatic fluid promotes good health, but when a person neglects the basics of good health - exercise, rest and proper diet - the body becomes stressed and the lymphatic system is burdened. This causes toxins and plasma to accumulate, interfering with cell nourishment. The immune system becomes depressed and the body's vulnerability to disease increases.
Why would anyone need pressotherapy?
- To improve circulation and venous problems,
- To shape the legs and reduce cellulite,
- To improve skin tone and firmness,
- For the elimination of toxins and waste,
- To improve skin oxygenation,
- To help increase the immunity,
- To help in reducing stress,
- To reduce bloating and swelling,
- For post-traumatic edema of the extremities,
- For sports injuries,
- As a treatment after surgery...